Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Shipments

The first week of the shop was a success in my book. :) Whether it was 1 sale or 8 sales, just knowing someone out there actually wanted to purchase a parywinkle card was so encouraging and a success to me.
I was in a rush to get these out before the post office closed yesterday. We had a 2:00 tee time to make it to and I worked in the morning so you can only imagine how crazy the 1 hour window I had between 12-1pm was to make the shipment on time. But it was all worth it! Many thanks & love to my first few customers!

What's to come in the shop ...

I've been working on some add'l items - address labels & personalized cards. How about sending a little hello to your mom miles away or your favorite cousin states away with a mini personalized notecard and sealing it with your own personalized address label? I'm sure your mom will appreciate it more than just a 1 minute phone call. I made this one for a mother of 3 who was one of my very first orders in the shop this past week. A small token of my appreciation, I wanted to send her a few personalized cards.
Hope everyone's weekend was longer than what mine felt like! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment