Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Featured!!

I just got home from playing at my sister's with her 2 dogs and a tiny little precious puppy coco she is dog sitting for the week, and devoured a huge piece of mocha cake she had in her fridge - to find the most happy email~! Ms. CitrusHearts featured me on her blog http://designandink.blogspot.com today. It totally felt like a Sally Field moment for me. "You like me! You really like me!". To know someone out there un-related to me and un-married to me checked out my shop and actually liked it is truly flattering. I had my first sale and got featured on an amazing photographer's blog today! I all of a sudden don't feel so guilty about scarfing down that cake earlier tonight. :)

Coming soon...my sister's wedding thank-you cards and some banners & postcards she's asked me to make for her September wedding. I wish I could be part of a wedding every single week. Aren't they just so fun & exciting?

Cheers!

2 comments: